Win a family train adventure
UPDATE: Congratulations to Deanne Pocock & Peter Morris our winners for the family passes on the fantastic Bellarine Rail. Enjoy
For those who missed out be sure to check out the great range activities for school holiday activities at the Bellarine Railway. www.bellarinerailway.com.au/
Our friends at Bellarine Railway have offered us two family passes to give away to Intown visitors.
The passes valued at $70 each, give the winner the chance to take their family (2 adults 3 children) on a fantastic return trip between Queenscliff and Drysdale on one of their incredible heritage trains.
The trip is a perfect way to celebrate the school holidays and must be used by the end of July 2015.
The Bellarine Railway is one of the Geelong Region’s premier tourist attractions and has been ran by a dedicated team of volunteers since 1979. They put on a whole range of special events during the year including Easter Bunny and Santa Train events, events with Thomas, Blues Trains and always have a great range of activities during the school holidays.
The railway is also a popular party location with many families hiring private carriages for birthday parties and other celebrations.
One popular trip is the cycle and ride option, where you can ride your bike one way then put the bike on the train free for the return journey – a fantastic idea for the school holidays. You can even upgrade your ticket to ride in the train cabin.
For more information on their programs visit www.bellarinerailway.com.au
By submitting to this competition you understand the following terms and conditions.
- The competition runs from 9:00 AM Wednesday 17th of June 2015 – 6:00 PM Sunday 21st June 2015.
- The winners will be selected randomly from the submitted entries.
- There are two family passes being given away suitable for 2 adults and up to 3 kids.
- No personal information will be gathered from this competition and no names will will not add your name to any mailing list or disclose your information to anyone
- Winners will be notified by email Sunday evening 21st June 2015.
- Prize can not be exchanged for cash and must be used before the end of July 2015. It is the winners responsibility to organize bookings and transportation to and from the stations.
- Intown is offering these prizes in good will, and is not responsible for any unforeseen circumstances.
- Everyone can enter- so tell your friends – and good luck.